Monday, January 5, 2009

Im Such A Loner



its been really a while since my last post. I'm even surprise Im writing this post with the most korneks title.
December 16, 2008: first of d' 9 morning mass. i went to church alone. I've been attending this for the last 5 years. one thing really i notice... everybody is with there someone special, it's either with there family or with there GF/Bf. i hate it when d exchange peace vows. they either kiss or hug each other and i have none.
December 24, 2008: Christmas eve. i went home. my bro was not there, only my lolo. we spent each other d Christmas. at exactly 12:00, im alone again. wondering outside why?
December 27, 2008: i got an accident. i went to the hospital, alone again. few friends came.
but at d end of d day, no-one is there with me. I was expecting for some friends to drop by with in a week, but no one came. i cant elaborate more on this stupid problem of mine.

i know there must be something wrong with me. if there is someone out there reading this whom they consider themselves as my friends, can you please tell me whats wrong with me... maybe i can change for the better.

3 comments:

Janjie said...

What is a "looner by the way..." harhar...! aw..

anywayz, times like that really come in our lives. You cannot just expect everybody to be just there with you, because they also have lives of their own. Being "alone" in doing things you want doesn't mean that you don't have anybody anymore.

" everybody is with there someone special, it's either with there family or with there GF/Bf. i hate it when d exchange peace vows. they either kiss or hug each other and i have none.".... So concerned ka ana, when for any other regular guy, that is just so petty! Duh... Anywayz, if that really bothers you a lot, then why don't you get yourself a family pod... hehe... Para naa na ka ka-kiss and hug the next time you attend morning masses...nan...

"December 24, 2008: Christmas eve. i went home. my bro was not there, only my lolo. we spent each other d Christmas. at exactly 12:00, im alone again. wondering outside why?"... You were still in your house during this time, right? Had you just stayed inside with your lolo and celebrated the first break of Christmas, you wouldn't have felt that "loneliness" outside and you wouldn't have wondered about your being alone anymore, because your dear lolo is with you. Di ba?

"December 27, 2008: i got an accident. i went to the hospital, alone again. few friends came.
but at d end of d day, no-one is there with me. I was expecting for some friends to drop by with in a week, but no one came. i cant elaborate more on this stupid problem of mine." So you were expecting a few friends to stop by? Duh.., ate... it's Christmas break you know..? Nagbabakasyon ang mga friends mo... hehe... And knowing that you're just safe and sound, and kaunting galos lang ang napala mo, so, hindi na sila masyado nag abala... Oh, diba? Nagtagalog jud ko ato... hehe...

"i know there must be something wrong with me. if there is someone out there reading this whom they consider themselves as my friends, can you please tell me whats wrong with me... maybe i can change for the better." I think it's just you. I cannot tell you exactly what is wrong with you, because it's should be more on self-discovery. You have so many good friends around you. All I can suggest for you to do, is appreciate their presence and be thankful that you have them in your lives. Just don't overdo it. Do not demand their presence always, because as I said, they also have their own lives.

Amai... So that's it, I guess... Walay luoray ha..? Nahan man dagway kag comment...

donfoxhunter said...

watever yaya!

jHeT said...

..hmmm..being alone is a choice..nyahaha

..u just cant see the people around you and the little things that they do..

..ganun lang..and oh my gosh, mas emotive pa ka nq oi..ahahaha